If you’re interested in working at Gaslight Family Chiropractic, we’d love to hear from you!
Patient Care Coordinator Job Description
Patient care coordinator maintains effective and efficient flow of the operation at Gaslight Family Chiropractic. Supports management with many aspects of the business in addition to the following tasks: Overseeing all components of the front desk to provide five-star patient service, greets each and every guest with a warm smile upon arrival, checks patients in and out, answers all incoming calls within three rings, return voicemails within 2 hours, aid doctors and service providers, and creates a warm atmosphere. maintaining general organization and cleanliness of Gaslight Family Chiropractic practice, as well as the retail area. In addition to the patient care responsibilities we have a need for social media marketing tasks to be completed weekly by the candidate that fills this position.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Check patients in and out. Greet patients entering the facility, determine the nature and purpose of their visit, validate parking for them, guide new patients on the check in process for their first visit (scan ID, Insurance Card, and NP Intake forms· Receive payment and reschedule future appointments. It will be absolutely imperative to answer every possible incoming call within 3 rings and if unable to grab the line, return all voicemails as promptly as possible.
- Recommend supplements and suggest supportive services. Be knowledgeable about products. Proactively attend any product knowledge classes offered through GFC. Speak to patients about the importance of pre-booking and educate on new treatment offerings when applicable in order to offer the best possible care for each and every patient we treat.
- Evaluating Surroundings. Check the surrounding area to ensure that all is immaculate. Frequent walk throughs to make sure front counter is clean free of oil residue, water plants, keep diffuser with fresh essential oils, keep children’s play area tidy, empty trash daily, tidy up break room
- Solve Problems. Hear and resolve issues from patient and or staff.. Treat and communicate professionally with respect at all times
- Assessing, counting inventory, weekly ordering, receiving, updating price sheets, diligent in re-stocking all back stock of Standard Process and other retail items
- Monthly billing statement- Compiling, sending, receiving payments
- Creating and managing hourly staff members excel spreadsheet for schedules
- Assisting office manager with various tasks including but not limited to; updating monthly collections totals several times throughout the month to check progress, monthly retail sales totals, all doctors totals per pay period, reporting and identifying trends with numbers. Coming up with strategies to increase volume of business.
Education: High school diploma and a minimum of 6 months customer service experience.
Other Skills: Active listening, service oriented, coordination, social perceptiveness, monitoring, and time management. Computer proficiency (including but not limited to typing) Microsoft office, Chirotouch booking software experience a plus.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. The best social media marketeers are excellent copywriters and sparkling digital conversationalists who not only embody, but enhance, their brand’s voice on social. From attention-grabbing ad copy to witty social banter, you should know how to write concise copy that elicits emotion from your audience.
Knowledge: Thorough customer service knowledge, medical/spa type experience preferred
Reasoning Abilities: Ability to use good independent judgment and understanding Five-Star service. Excellent deductive reasoning and problem sensitivity
Other Abilities: Ability to perform multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, team oriented office environment.
Reports to the Office Manager and Owner of practice
Working and Environmental Conditions
Work is all indoors, in office/practice setting.
From time-to-time Patient Care/Marketing Coordinator may be required to complete other duties, as assigned.
Requires periods of time in front of a computer screen seated
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Let’s talk! Fill out the below form if you’re interested in working at GFC, and in the message please explain what position you’re interested in.